Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stuff White People Like

From CNN.com: Finding humor in "Stuff White People Like"
CNN: What are some of the entries that elicited the most negative responses and really pushed people's buttons?

Lander: One was written by Miles. Now Miles is Asian, and I can't stress that enough. He wrote post No. 11, which is "White People Like Asian Girls." That has been by far the most commented on. The other ones have all been pretty level in terms of drawing responses from people.
There are 378 pages of the 10,937 comments on their website about this.

1 comment:

Katharine said...

I can't object to that.
My (white) cousin had his heart set on an asian girl since he was a kid. he moved out to california and fulfilled that dream. I recently referred to a girl who happend to be asian as hot (to my other cousin's dismay, since it was a girl). Finally, everyone knows once you go asian, you're life will be amazin...or something like that